KSRTC:Procurement Procedure & Statistics
1) KSRTC purchases various items required for the day to day operations of all the corporations viz., KSRTC, BMTC, NWKRTC & NEKRTC. The major procurement is as detailed:
Annual Purchase Value Rs. in Crores
|3||Tyre, Tube & Flaps||30.17||13.42||19.06||13.60||76.25|
|5||Battery & other Consumables||54.60||36.40||19.50||15.60||126.10|
|6||Tyre Retreading Materials||18.33||5.22||13.80||7.70||45.06|
|7||Uniform , Line Equipment & Other Stationery||7.80||5.20||3.90||3.90||20.80|
2) Majority of purchases are made from Government firms, vehicle manufacturers, suppliers to vehicle manufacturers and other reputed suppliers in the country.
|Diesel||Indian Oil Corporation (I.O.C), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (H.P.C) (Govt.of India undertakings)|
|Steel||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) (Govt.of India undertaking)|
|Lubricants||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, Indian Oil Corporation (I.O.C), (Govt.of India undertakings) Karol Lubricants ( Local industry)|
|Automobile Spares||TATA Motors, Ashok Leyland, Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Carona, Bosch, Swaraj Mazda, TVS Groups, and others|
3) PROCUREMENT DETAILS:
- The Karnataka Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2000 is implemented in all the purchases.
- All purchases are through e-Procurement only.
- Procurement tenders are processed through the e-procurement portal of e-governance department, Govt. Karnataka through websitewww.eproc.karnataka.gov.in
4) SCRAP DISPOSAL:
- Scrap buses, Tyres, Rubber, M.S., Aluminum etc., is disposed through public E-Tender cum auction.
- Tender-cum-auction will be held every month alternatively at Bangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga.
- The corporation has realized Rupees. 98 Crores through the sale of scrap materials & buses for the financial year 2013-14.
- The corporation also sells buses in running condition to educational institutions at a concessional rate. These are used to transport the students.
Last updated date 21-04-2015 8:51 am