- The KSRTC provides only the facility for transacting with KSRTC's Passenger Reservation System through the Internet. KSRTC's rules for reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for Internet based booking. The special conditions and the terms of service applicable to Internet booking are detailed in this document.
- The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the KSRTC's online ticket booking service offered through the KSRTC website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site. No user can register more than once on the site. Please note that once you register yourself on the KSRTC site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the 'I Agree' button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions at login page, you have entered into a formal agreement with KSRTC for the purpose of transactions on this website.
- If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one userId and/or booking tickets on such multiple userIds, KSRTC reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel any or all tickets booked using these registrations without any notice.
- KSRTC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of KSRTC's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by KSRTC with respect to such use. You agree that KSRTC may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at KSRTC’s complete discretion.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Procedure for booking e-tickets:
On-line Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book the seats and conduct other related transactions even from remote places where KSRTC counters or franchisees are not available. The procedure and guidelines for Internet booking (called, On-line booking) are detailed as below:
- Booking can be made by registered user through the Internet. Registered User will be given username and password after filling an E-form on the Internet by giving his personal details.
- Tickets can be booked throughout 24 hrs in a day. Payments for tickets booked will have to be made through Credit card / Internet Banking.
- Passenger booking the ticket will have to login to KSRTC website and proceed through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger will select the seats in a service of his choice based on the availability.
- During the booking process, the passenger will have to select Identity Type and submit ID No. for confirming his identity during the journey. He can select from any of the Photo Identity Cards i.e. Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Ration Card (passenger's).
- Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment details like 'Credit Card / Internet Banking' for accepting payment by the Payment gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the financial gateway approves the transaction. At this stage, a PNR No. will be generated for that ticket and passenger can print the e-Ticket. 'e-tickets' will be printed on plain paper (A4 size) for acknowledgement and it will be valid for journey.
- Alternatively, the passenger will have the option of getting the e-Ticket printed at any other place where he has Internet connectivity and printing facility or getting the Reservation Ticket printed at any of the counters of KSRTC/Franchisee of KSRTC by quoting PNR number subject to conditions and their working hours. Passenger could avail this facility up to departure time of service from originating place. He can print the e-Ticket, by logging on through his User ID from View Booking History of login page.
- If the ticket is to be printed at KSRTC counters, the passenger will have to provide the Original Identity proof for validation by the booking personnel. Validation will be done based on the Travel summary for that PNR No. Passenger is not required to carry Identity Proof during the journey, if he has obtained the regular "Reservation Ticket" at any of the KSRTC counters. Passenger will not be charged for printing of "Reservation Ticket".
- The hard copy/printed copy of E-ticket has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with any one of the ID cards specified by the KSRTC. Without hard copy of the E-ticket and ID proof passenger will not be allowed to perform journey.
- Online user has to enter the name of passenger who is going to travel and said passenger has to produce his/her ID proof specified by KSRTC. In case of more than one passenger travelling the name of head of the group has to be entered and he/she should produce his/her ID proof specified by KSRTC.
- If the passenger is travelling with "e-Ticket", he will have to possess the Original Identity Card mentioned in the "e-Ticket" during the journey.
- The on-duty Conductor (or Driver-cum-Conductor) will verify the Identity Card of the passenger as per the tripsheet and copy of "e-Ticket" during the journey. If the passenger fails to produce the specified Identity Proof in original and hard copy of E-ticket during the journey, the ticket will be treated as INVALID and the passenger will be treated as "Travelling without Ticket". Photocopies of Identity proof and soft copy of E-ticket are not allowed.
- Partial cancellations are not allowed in respect of e-tickets.
- Tickets booked through e-booking will be allowed for cancellation on Internet only till advance booking for that service is allowed. For registered users, cancellation is allowed on-line only if they login with the same USERID used for booking the ticket, which is to be cancelled. In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Internet banking account only.
- Cancellation of e-tickets after stopping of advance booking for a service is not allowed. No refunds are applicable in such cases.
- If the service is cancelled by KSRTC (or other STUs) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card/Internet banking account only.
- If a passenger has lost the "e-Ticket", copy of the same can be printed by logging on to "View Booking History" module through his UserID. No charges will be applicable.
- All transactions made by the user through on-line booking will be available in "View Booking History". This will be for the reference of the passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the concerned Credit card / Internet banking account.
- All transactions on Internet are subject to the conditions stipulated by the Financial Gateway and subject to levy of charges, if any. The KSRTC will levy a service charge of 2.5% on the fare applicable for each seat in addition to the fare payable.
- Discounts applicable are allowed for all tickets booked on Internet.
- Users are advised to print e-tickets immediately after booking so as to minimize inconvenience during instances of withdrawal of e-booking due to high traffic on website.
- The departure time mentioned on the E-ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, breakdown, etc. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the E-ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the Boarding/Pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time of departure of service.
- Bookings for concessional pass holders like Blind Persons, Physically Handicapped Persons, Senior Citizens, Police Motor Warrants, Family Pass to KSRTC employees, Duty Passes to KSRTC employees, Freedom Tickets etc. are not allowed on Internet.
Refund Procedure and Terms & Conditions:
- In respect of tickets cancelled by the passenger, Accounts Department of KSRTC will refund the amount applicable to the concerned Credit card/Debit Card/ Internet banking account by KSRTC.
- In respect of refunds due to ticket not booked but amount debited to passenger's account, passenger is required to send e-mail to email@example.com mentioning USERID and OB reference no. of the transaction. Officials at Accounts Department will verify the details and refund the amount to the concerned Credit card/Internet banking account.
- In respect of refunds due to cancellation of service by KSRTC, passenger is required to send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning USERID of the passenger, OB reference no. of the transaction and PNR No. of the ticket. Officials at Traffic-AWATAR Administration will verify the details and recommend refund of fare to Accounts Department, who in turn will refund the amount to the concerned Credit card/Internet banking account.
- In respect of refunds for any other reasons, passenger is required to send e-mail to email@example.com furnishing USERID of the passenger, OB reference no. of the transaction and PNR No. of the ticket mentioning reasons for such refund. Such requests will be considered only if received before the departure time of the service. Officials at Traffic-AWATAR Administration will examine the details and take appropriate action under intimation to the passenger. Such request has to be sent within 6 months from the date of journey. Request received after 6 months will not be considered.
- Refunds to passengers will be given normally in seven working days, after the cancellation of ticket or receipt of e-mail. If refunds are delayed, passengers may contact KSRTC officials at telephone nos. given below:
(In case of failed/canceled transactions)
080-22221321 Ext.283, 280
Traffic - AWATAR Administration
(For reasons other than failed/canceled transactions)
080-22221321 Ext. 278, 7760990034, 776099035